As the Personal Assistant to the CEO you're the first point of contact for all the department.
You are working closely with the CEO, you manage the travels and the agenda and have also a lot of different other interesting responsibilities.
The company is active in the FMCG sector. They are present at the international level and are very stable since a few years.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Are responsible for managing CEO's personal driver's daily schedule in line with CEO's daily requirements.
- Are responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Are responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Manage the office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office; with the support of the Office Assistant and Receptionist.
The perfect candidate?
- The most important criteria is: Perfectly Trilingual Dutch/English/French
- At least 3 years experience in a similar function, an experience in agenda management is a must have
- Calm character, able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Have a professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
- A very attractive salary + extra legal advantages
- An international environement
- One day/week homeoffice