Due to our success and steady growth, we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We are looking for people sharing our values: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
Experienced German speaking
Personal Assistant for our German Desk (M/F)
Job based in Luxembourg
Your Responsibilities :
- You will provide secretarial services for a specific partner and her team (including management of incoming and outgoing mails, schedule management, organizing meetings and business trips, handling telephone calls, providing document management, database maintenance etc.),
- Occasionally, you will be also responsible for telephone reception and the physical reception of our clients.
- You are fluent in German and English, both orally and in writing. Fluency in French and Luxembourgish is an asset,
- You have experience in legal secretarial work, particularly in the corporate, fund and financial law departments of a law firm (knowledge of the use of the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register website / CSSF E DESK is an asset),
- You have a good knowledge of computer tools and MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
- You have an excellent presentation,
- You are autonomous, flexible and have a sense of organization and responsibility.
We offer you:
- A pleasant, dynamic and multicultural working environment,
- Attractive remuneration,
- An employment contract for an indefinite period of time.
- We will challenge you and give you time to grow.
As you will grow into your role and become familiar with our clients and our way of working, we will expect you to take up more responsibilities and work autonomously on a wider range of tasks.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application, together with a covering letter, to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, by clicking the Apply button below.