As a Personal Assistant you are in charge of managing the agenda, organizing travels, accommodations and you're a real support and help for a specific lawyer.
The company is an international law firm located in the city center of Brussels.
- Organize seminars
- Classify and file documents
- Agenda and travel Management
- Document management
- Time sheets
- Process long distance phone calls and conference calls
- Make new client/matter
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience as management assistant /legal assistant role in international company is the most important point
- Native English speaker or equivalent (written & spoken)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle stressful situations
- Positive and solution minded
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary linked to your years of experience
- The opportunity to be part of a very well-known international law firm