This company is one of the Belgian leaders in residential care. Founded in France, they have expanded to a large group of around 60,000 employees across the world, mainly in Europe.
In Brussels, they have a staff of 70 people at the HQ located in Uccle. With an expanding team, they are looking for an experienced payroll officer to join them.
The group is financially strong and it was not affected the by recent events. The team is newly formed, and there is therefore no real hierarchy there, rather a cooperation between everyone.
Are you an experienced payroll officer with strong language skills? Do not hesitate to contact us!
This position is located in Brussels (Uccle).
Payroll Officer - Your Tasks
- Transmission of relevant documents to the "Secrétariat Social"/"Social Secretariaat"
- Preparation, calculation and control of salaries
- Respond to the questions of the Management linked to payroll
- Administrative support
Payroll Officer - Your Profile
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar job.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English. You do not need to be fully bilingual, but a good level (B2) in the other national language is required.
- An experience with Eblox is a strong plus.
Payroll Officer - The Offer
- A permanent contract on a 75% basis (28.5 hours per week). The working hours could be expanded to a full-time contract after a few months
- A gross salary linked to your experience. Furthermore, you will receive meal vouchers, a health insurance (after 6 months), a smartphone as well as 24 holidays.
- A stable job in a fast-growing company!
- An ideal location in the pleasant district of Uccle. The office is easily reachable by public transportation.
- A new and dynamic team in which you can easily integrate!
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at 02 808 33 55
Other opportunities available on our website : www.austinbright.com
Keywords : payroll, gestionnaire de paie, payroll officer, HR, compensation, benefits, Brussels, Bruxelles, Brussel