As an Office Coordinator in this premium environment you are responsible for handling the reception, guarantee the proper functioning of the front office, provide facility support, event support and fulfil other administrative duties.
Our client, a prestigious and international name active in the legal sector, is located on a top location in the city center of Brussels. You will work in a beautiful work environment.
- Reception: Welcoming visitors, handling incoming calls and manage the general mailbox
- You ensure a smooth way of working of the front office - Facility management: you are the contact person for the cleaning company, repairing services, parking,...
- Office tasks: ordering office supplies
- Arranging parking, taxi, lunches and catering
- Administrative support to events and office projects
The successful candidate:
- Is willing to work part time
- Is trilingual in English, Dutch and French
- Has a proven experience in reception or administration (preferably in an international company)
- Has high standards and is a perfectionist who works in a structured and detailed manner
- Can work in an independent way, is assertive and acts pro-active
- Has strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Is a quick learner
- Can work with PowerPoint
You will receive:
- A long term position
- An attractive salary in relationship to your experience
- A great package of extralegal advantages
- A part-time function of 15hours a week (every day from 16h - 19h), other hours are possibly negotiable
- No weekend work
- The opportunity to work within a excellent work environment
- To work in a role with a lot of independence and human contact