Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Java developer Architect at the EU Commission
Job premises: Brussels (Belgium)
Tasks to be performed (non-exhausted list):
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Analysis, design and implementations of services and composites in SOA context (BPMN, BPEL, SCA).
- Production of use case models, software architecture documents, design and analysis models, implementation models.
- Follow up of the data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Help to deployment of the components, help to configuration management.
- Documentation of the technical implementations and the composites.
- Evaluate and test technical components delivered by other teams to ensure that they conform to requirements and methodology.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Experienced with WS SOAP development on Oracle Web Logic application server.
- Experienced with Oracle middleware products (SOA Suite).
- Experienced with standards/APIs: XSD, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAXB (possibly also JAX-RPC).
- JEE 6 environment and standards, EJB3.
- Experienced with tools: Eclipse/Workshop 10.3, Ant or Maven, SoapUI.
- The working language is English. A very good command of the English language is mandatory.
- French will be considered as an asset.
Other soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies.
- Team player attitude.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
Don't hesitate and apply today if you think you're suitable for this mission!
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Professional Development
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off