As an Operations Specialist you kind of have two "hats", one the reception management, the other the office management part and you're working with two other colleagues that have the same function as you.
The company is a very stable one, with a little bit less than 100 people, it is a company with beautiful values, a beautiful spirit of sharing as well as an impressive multiculturality.
As an Operations specialist you are in charge of:
- Notifying appropriate department what resources are needed, at what time and duration, and in what room.
- Assisting with special projects on various issues as needed.
- Managing the reception area (daily correspondence, meets and greets clients and visitors, register visitors in the building security system
- Setting up and breaking down office supplies
- Being the first point of contact for all the food and visual equipment
- With a high level of responsiveness and professionalism, delivers excellent customer service to outside clients and internal office members
What my client is looking for:
- A very good level in English and a good level in French
- A first experience in a professional environment
- someone humble, eager to learn, open minded and professional
- Flexibility is an important point (shifts : 8am - 4:30pm / 9am - 5:30pm / 10:30am - 7pm)
- A professional and beautiful welcoming smile
- An opportunity to meet great people and to have a real team spirit
- A very multicultural environment
- An attractive salary package