For our client, a leading player in the FMCG-industry, we are currently recruiting an experienced Operations Manager.Functieomschrijving
- You have the overall responsibility for all production activities within the company through a 5 day/2 shifts operating system on 10 to 12 production lines. You will manage a team of 200 FTE’s through 5 direct reports.
- You will translate the overall operations strategy into a tangible, safe and correct production plan in order to ensure good continuity in line with the highest quality standards.
- You will lead, coordinate, motivate and challenge your team. Through your coaching skills and knowledge sharing - attitude you will develop and stretch the capabilities of your team.
- You will ensure a solid buy-in with your internal clients in order to challenge demand and guarantee the requested volumes.
- You endeavor to align and improve the social relations within the company in order to respect the guidelines and restrictions to create social consensus.
- You strive for production excellence through innovation and continuous improvement in order to avoid downtime, enhance efficiency and reduce costs & risks.
- You report directly to the Site Operations Director.
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent through relevant experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience within a similar role within FMCG or Food manufacturing
- Fluency in Dutch and French with good knowledge of English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet the requirements of a fast-paced, complex production environment with multiple demands and priorities and a good sense for innovation.
- Passionate about the analysis of complex situations and problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives on tight deadlines and delegate accordingly.
- No-nonsense, stress-resistant with a go-getter mentality.
Our client offers an attractive salary package including bonus, company car and fuel card, work essentials such as cellphone and laptop, insurances etc.
They offer you the chance to join a strong, solid and dynamic company with room for further personal development and growth
Stephanie Brughmans0032 3 259 29 07