Our client is a Service Provider based near Leuven.
They represent a new method for purchasing network and system management tools and processes.
For their service delivery, the Operations team is responsible for:
- Customer set-up of the monitoring
- Solve incidents on monitoring infrastructure
- Root cause analysis of problems in monitoring solutions
- Execute the standard enterprise processes (CMDB, ITIL processes)
- Write/update Technical Documentation about the implementation of the monitoring solution
- Participate to on-call process.
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
Technical experience /knowledge:
- The basic knowledge that we are looking for is:
- Operating System knowledge: Linux
- Basic Database knowledge: MySQL
- Basic Scripting knowledge: Perl, Python
- Basic Technical Writer skills
- Competitive salary
- Mobility package
- Extralegal benefits
- Learning opportunities
- Nice environment
- Small team