Progress your career as a Operation Improvment Officer for a company active in the commodities sector.
Our customer is an international leading player. Its products are used worldwide in everyday's uses and its sites are located in Africa, America and Europe.
The Operation Improvment Officer would have the following tasks:
- You align strategy with executives
- You understand/ support/ anlayse/ improve procedures that support the business functions performed in different departments
- You are responsible to follow-up projects
- You work closely with Finance, Sales, IT departments on projects in differents domains
- You provide input to improve existing operational processes
- You participate in post-release debriefings
- You create reporting tools to identify problems
The required key qualifications for the Operation Improvment Officer are the following:
- Master's degree in Economics / Business Engineering / Marketing / IT
- Effective prioritization, team spirit, time management, analytical and communication skills
- Able to work with Excel on a daily basis
- Proficient in Dutch, French and English
- 3 years of experience by preference in a project management role
A relevant experience in a challenging international and enthusiastic company. An attractive package (without company car) and career opportunities. the company is easily reachable with public transport.