you'll be responsible for delivering customer service to one or more of accounts ensuring that customer requirements are met and orders are processed.
- Localisé à Anderlecht
- Secteur FMCG
- Entreprise internationale
Day to day management of customer requirements for a specific customer/s.
· Manages and processes customer orders
· Analyses service drivers and leads improvement initiatives to deliver best in class service performance.
· Collaborates with key stakeholders and those who influence service performance; including Commercial teams, Supply Planning, freight and warehousing service providers to address ways to improve customer satisfaction
· Reports weekly KPI's for Service Levels and customer indicators internally and externally
· Short stock management, including allocation of critical items to Australian customers
· Updates KPI Scorecards for major customers
· Investigates and validates credit claims and looks at ways to reduce order errors
· Liaises with account managers (internal / external) to provide customer insights and identify opportunities
Profiel van kandidaat
- Expérience en Customer Service
- Bilingue Néerlandais / Français
- Expérience avec SAP
- Position long terme
- Package salarial interessant