NETWORK & SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
The Network & System Administrator performs the routine installation, maintenance and configuration of IDDI Information Systems to meet operational requirements. He/she provides end user support and internal IT Services escalating and resolving issues as necessary. He/she also maintains System documentation and Procedures.
As a Network & System Administrator, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware, VoIP phone system and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Administers Windows servers and VMware environment.
- Add users to network assign and update security permissions on the network.
- Maintain the Network and the systems applications supporting them, including upgrades and configuration changes.
- Ensure appropriate level of security for all computers and for the information stored on them. Ensure end-user compliance.
- Provide first line technical assistance and guidance in troubleshooting of problems at the user, server, workstation, and network levels and escalate to providers where necessary.
- Maintain Support agreements and vendor contacts. Develop escalation procedures and systems to ensure internal SLA’s.
- Track hardware and software inventory using IT Service Management system.
- Maintain and apply company guidelines, processes, practices, and procedures.
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience.
- Broad Microsoft Windows administration experience.
- Experience with current Systems technologies.
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Experience in the maintenance, and troubleshooting of LANs, WANs, servers, databases, and network peripherals.
- Microsoft Certification in Server Systems is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken, written, understanding)
- Good communicator (written and oral)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Efficient organizational skills
- Stress and time management skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Able to work independently
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment.
Join IDDI and contribute to the progress of clinical research ! An inspiring and excitingcareer with international and challenging projects is waiting for you!
We are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players to help our clients accelerate delivery of their drugs.
You will work with a dynamic, knowledgeable and international team with extensive clinical trial experience.
About us :
With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh (NC, USA), IDDI has achieved very good results over the last few years.
With 28 years of experience, IDDI is seen as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through optimal design, innovative statistical methodology, and state-of-the-art web systems.
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter by e-mail by clicking the Apply button
Tags: network system administrator, installation, maintenance, configuration, support, IT services, procedures, windows servers, vmware, network assistant, compliance, technical assistance, troubleshooting resolutions, hardware, software inventory, it service management, degree, computer science, LANs, WANs, database, microsoft, communication, analysis, solving problem skill, accuracy, methodology