For our team in Zaventem, we are looking for a Unified Collaboration engineer. As a member of this team, it will be your job to support and implement Cisco Unified Collaboration solutions. During these processes, you will be working with CISCO equipment exclusively.
As Unified Collaboration engineer you will be in charge of:
- Providing level 3 Support in our Zaventem offices.
- Mentoring our Service Desk engineers.
- Writeing processes/procedures to guide UC engineers.
- Helping Implementing basic projects. You will also establish a long-term relationship based on trust with the client.
- Working cross-functionally with other program teams.
- Knowledge of Unified Collaboration on Cisco products
- Experience in CCNA & CCNP is a plus
- Willing to work with a flexible work schedule and travel
- Ability to work effectively under tight circumstances
- Capable to work in team as well as independently
- Fluent knowledge of English is required
- A challenging job in a professional, dynamic environment
- Teamwork and open communication
- Ongoing training program on the job with incentive
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Company car with fuel card
- Health and life insurance
- Meal vouchers
Does your profile match the one we are looking for? Are you interested in working in a dynamic, informal environment with many opportunities? Then feel free to apply with your latest CV.