For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Network routing/switching Engineer.
- You will integrate the network team based in Brussels as expert within the Lan/Wan stream.
- Your mission will be to support the team in the design and implementation of the latest routing/switching components to remain at the highest level of resilience / security patching /stability for the group business.
- As expert, we expect you to bring practical experience and efficient support to help us in the various initiatives linked to routing / switching and support our infrastucture.
- You will also be part of some troubleshooting / operational activities (deployment phases / production support): this includes overnight support (rotation basis).
- You are an experienced contractor with expertise in the following domains:
- Nexus 3K, 5K, 7K
- BGP, ISIS
- F5 LTM / GTM appliances
- Other security products such as Checkpoint / Palo Alto / Algosec / WSA is welcome
- You have a solid networking background in Enterprise level routing and switching and general network troubleshooting.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.