Our client is active within the public domain.
• You ensure the implementation, maintenance and permanent support of network infrastructures.
• You ensure the implementation of the services and associated tools, in accordance with and in collaboration with the architects.
• You provide support for L1 and L2, as well as a 3rd level of support for incidents requiring special expertise or analysis, possibly using external support.
• You establish the internal documentation useful for the management and the maintenance of the infrastructures (High Level and Detailed Level Design).
• You deliver to the L2 and L1 the technical and operational documentation as well as the sufficient guidelines so that they can effectively perform their tasks.
• You guarantee continuity and respect for SLAs.
Your training & experience:
• You hold a master's or a bachelor's degree in the field of information technology and telecommunications.
• You have excellent knowledge and experience of network systems (routing, switching, wireless) and security components (firewall, SSL-VPN, web & Mail gateways).
• You have a good knowledge of TCP / IP protocols and network monitoring tools.
• You are fluent in French and preferably also good in Dutch.
• You have knowledge and/or experience of ITIL
• You are rigorous, autonomous, structured and service oriented.
• You are listening and you are able to understand the needs of the client.
• You master the management of technical projects and know how to communicate.
• You are able to take initiatives and propose improvements.
• You ensure the permanent quality of your work.
Our client offers a nice working environment with training and career opportunities.
Our client offers a competitive salary package.