Behind the scenes in television there is a large technical crew ensuring the quality and the production of broadcasts, headed up by IT/broadcast engineers, working with hardware and broadcast systems that are used across television, radio and new media. You will work in a business world made of a variety of locations & situations ( studio, post-production entities, TV& Radio operations, Telco Operators, outside broadcasts) where content, sound and images are relayed live back to a studio or straight to the network.
Our company is involved in many IT / Broadcast systems and projects such as Video On demand platform, archiving systems, ingest and playout platforms, studios,…
Client environments ( Live shows, Sport,..) require expertise and reactivity for technical or operational requests to be addressed & solved in a short period of time. The nature of the job is changing as new technologies are adopted across the industry, simplifying traditional broadcast hardware and combining IT skills (Switch, Network& firewall management…) with traditional engineering skills.
Our support team is well known in the market as a professional and highly skilled team sharing specific knowledge with colleagues and customers.
Broadcast Environment & Media solutions implemented & offered by us to our customers are based on standard hardware & software, but in Media environment it is often pushed to its limits.
To reinforce our team, we are searching for a support and project colleague.
What do we expect from you
- After a training period you will assist our broadcast engineers to configure, set up, install and maintain existing systems.
- You'll be required to address technical problems as quickly & efficiently as possible and you should be able to work under time pressure.
- As a member of the team you will take part in the On-duty shifts where you are responsible for the first line support once a month during one week.
- You will also be responsible for the onsite deployment of new installations, for writing documentation and setting up preventive maintenance plans.
- The knowledge built up during the years will also allow you to participate in the presales phase for potential new projects.
Skills / Knowledge
- Team player
- Fault-finding skills and the capacity to solve technical problems in a creative way
- Time management skills
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Networking and firewall
- Advanced Windows server
- Linux deployment and commands
- SAN /NAS storage solutions
Salary and Benefits
A professional oriented company, performing state-of-the-art projects.
A solid perspective for the future with a steep learning curve in many different areas and business domains.
An attractive salary package, including several extra-legal benefits (incl. company car, pension
plan, hospitality plan, meal vouchers, etc.).
A professional & individual training- and development plan.
A dynamic working environment in a fast growing and healthy company.
- Health Care On Site
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid sick days
- Transportation Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Work From Home
- Stock Options
- Vacation/paid time off