Our client is globally active in developing and integrating end-to-end telecom and telematics solutions, and is one of the world's leading providers of embedded computer technology.
Job Description :
You will be working in our client’s front office department, part of the bigger internal R&D department. The R&D department is responsible for :
- Development of embedded software for driver consoles, validators and board computers in vehicles;
- Implementation AFC and ITCS business logic;
- Integration with back office components;
- Interfacing with various different connected hardware systems.
You will cooperate development of an application that is written in .NET;
You will think along with the other colleagues about the technical design and further evolution and/or improvement of the application and system, the function is certainly not line work;
- You will design, implement and maintain a wide range of complex distributed solutions;
- You will interact, communicate and provide support to a cross-international team;
- You will work closely with developers, product owners and testers in an agile environment;
- You will identify and suggest improvement opportunities;
- You will hold quality in high regard and you will share your knowledge with the team.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in IT, or profound equivalent practical experience;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in .NET development;
- You have understanding of test driven development and you desire to write tests;
- You have high coding standards and understanding of test coverage & test pyramid concept, you are familiar with continuous delivery approach mindset;
- You have experience with building modular scalable production grade systems;
- You have strong experience in the following technologies: C#, Entity Framework, Linq, IoC/DI, SQL Server, Oracle, NServiceBus;
- You have good understanding of relational databases and SQL;
- You have strong communication skills in English, having same in Dutch is a strong plus;
- You have experience with automated tests;
- You are eager to work in a cross-international team.
- The dynamic environment of a global market leader, with a lot of challenges;
- Workplace in Zaventem;
- A competitive package including a company car with fuel card, group- & health insurance, meal vouchers and additional holidays.