Our client is a software manufacturing and implementation company based West of Brussels.
- After a training period you participate in customer meetings to identify their needs and brainstorm with them about possible setup and architecture configurations to meet these needs.
- You will manage the installation, configuration and maintenance of our clients applications on dedicated servers and in the cloud.
- You outline the IT architecture and determine the most ideal dimensioning.
- You are responsible for the IT training for our clients customers.
- You provide their clients with consultancy or coaching both locally and remotely.
- As an IT Architect you will work together with a very talented group of developers and consultants. You also work with the project manager and are involved in all interactions with the customer.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Sciences and at least 5 years of experience.
- You have a thorough knowledge of a variety of software applications, such as PowerShell, SQL and Windows Server, Linux, Apache, Jboss, Oracle,…
- You are familiar with multi-layer solutions, protocol transfer, cloud infrastructure, virtualization, SaaS, ...
- You are also well aware of server infrastructures, load balancing, failover and high availability, environmental isolation, horizontal scaling, network topology, problem solving, audit, design and implementation.
- You can write business, functional and technical analyses and proposals.
- You have the ability to understand very heterogeneous architectures and get a detailed overview.
- As a Technical Architect you work in a structured and organized way.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a fair knowledge of French and English.
- You are eager to learn and you like new challenges.
- Customer focus and quality are your top priorities.
- You are a good communicator.
- A competitive salary
- A unique opportunity to deploy your talents
- Internal training of the software of the client
- A pleasant work environment in a young, dynamic and growing company
- Extra-legal advantages – hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, flexible work hours, eco-cheques
- Company car and fuel card
- 32 days off (20 days of vacation and 12 days of compensation for a 40h week)