Medior /Senior Java Developer
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
For in-house developed solutions, Arhs Developments Belgium is looking for an experienced J2EE Software Engineer who is able to develop qualitative solutions based on business requirements related to a Web-based environment. This person will work within our team accountable mainly for the development of a middle layer application between back-end and Web front-end solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Develop qualitative Web-solutions related to Web solutions using Agile (Scrum), test driven methodologies
- Act as an active member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,...) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,...) for problem mgt.
Experience & expertise
- Bachelor/University in computer science
- At least 5 years of experience on JAVA (J2EE) web-based development
- Strong experience in :
- J2EE standars
- JAVA tooling and frameworks (spring IOC, JUnit, commons, log4j, MVC)
- Hands-on experience with:
- OO Design, UML and design pattern
- Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Unit testing
- Html and CSS
- Following experiences are considered a strong asset:
- HTML integration
- Load testing
- XML, XSSL, SQL is an added value
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & builing
- Deployment on JBoss, TomCat and WebSphere 8
- Java 8
- ClearCase/ SVN
- Quality Center