You are a civil or industrial engineer with a mechanical or electromechanical orientation?
You have a minimum of 10 years on large construction sites (1M€ - 20M€)?
You have an experience in smart building developments?
You are a great communicator and rally your teams to your ideas?
You are a leader with good communication skills?
So, this is for you! Join us!
- The Mechanical Site Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project from Tender through to Absolute Completion and will work with the Health and Safety team and the commercial management teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time, safety and within the budget
- You will be an effective communicator to negotiate internally and externally with customers, clients, staff and subcontractors
- You are able to identify challenges and offer solutions
- Manage design process including the production and review of design and shop drawings
- Attend and chair meetings with the likes of the design team, clients team and contractors
- Promote and influence ZERO defects initiative
- To monitor the design against the cost plan
- Day to day management of the project team
What can we bidding ?
An increasing company with funny colleagues, human values and transparent communication.
A permanent contract with salary in accordance with your experience and extra-legal benefits such communication expenses, representation expenses, telephone, internet@home, hospitalization and group insurances; a company car with fuel card.
12 working time recovery days and access to continuous training.
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vehicle Allowance
- Work From Home
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Performance bonus
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules