Are you the master data that we are looking for?
Do you believe in affordable healthcare? Are quality & safety your priority number 1? Then you'll feel comfortable in this company, who's one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
We're looking for an Master Data.
Just apply here for this challenging opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 369 19 80.
Support the daily operations of the SAP master data team:
- Gather information and prepare Appian tickets for creation / change of master data, both for individual and mass changes
- Execute local master data changes directly into SAP
- Ensure SAP master data is available and correct, in time for product launches and other business needs
- Perform root cause analysis for master data errors and determine a durable solution.
- Update local master data SOPs to remain in line with global guidelines.
- Provide guidance to the business units for master data standards and processes
- Cooperate with other departments to determine master data needs for integration with other systems (such as MES)
- Project management: participate in projects with master data requirements, providing deliverables in line with the project time lines
- Degree: Bachelor or Master in Supply Chain or IT
- Language: fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Systems: good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), experience with SAP (optional)
- Skills: process oriented, strong analytical skills, good communication skills, accurate, independent but able to work in a team, punctual, flexible
- Experience : experience with master data building or analytics can be an asset
Salary and Benefits
As an answer to your high performance & flexibility, Ausy offers you an interesting salary package, with some interesting extra's like:
- Meal vouchers of €7
- Net representation cost of €50
- Hospitalization insurance
- Car + unlimited fuel card OR home-work compensation
- 32 holidays
- End-of-year bonus
- Pension plan
- ECO vouchers
- Opportunities to follow trainings
And on top of this you'll improve your administrative skills and become an even bigger expert!
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Transportation Allowance
- Work From Home
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Stock Options
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision