As the Marketing Specialist you are responsible for supporting the creation of market and business intelligence across the European region. You are responsible for the execution of market research and data integrity, you support the creation of on-trend solutions and continuous improvement of segmentation, service levels and performance against business rules. The scope of the job has a regional accountability for the Cargill Starches Sweeteners and Texturizers business in Europe and reports to the Marketing Director EMEA.
• You create actionable insights on the drivers of markets and identify growth opportunities through market data research, following end-markets and analysis of internal data sources;
• You support and collaborate with the marketing team in the creation of on-trend solutions, market & category insights, translating external analysis for specific projects as well as general knowledge building;
• You analyse customer insights, customer development plans, technical and commercial pipelines and translate this into to business opportunities;
• You support continuous improvement/review of customer segmentation, service levels and business rules.
• You create various business intelligence reports for internal stakeholders around market drivers, success measurement of marketing programs and specific opportunity spaces.
• You support the routine publishing of key performance indicators for sustainability; help demonstrating sustainability commitments are met and progress is demonstrated.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• BA in marketing, general business or related field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant (B2B) marketing experience (food industry preferred)
• Minimum 7 years overall work experience
• Demonstrated understanding of marketing and data analytics tools
• Ability to effectively translate research into insights and recommendations for the business.
• Ability to work independently, to set and follow priorities and to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
• Business/Commercial savviness and customer focused mindset
• International outlook/experience
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Full professional proficiency in English (both verbal and written). Additional languages are an advantage.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill