- Membership & Marketing Manager in a global non-profit Organization
- Healthcare industry
- Strategic role within the organization
Our client is a well known actor in the Global Medical Non-profit sector.
In order to sustain their growth and to help professional of the sector they are today looking for a Membership Manager to drive their vision: "a future where all people have equitable access to sustainable health in their field of expertise"
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and implement strategies for our membership in line with the organization's mission, strategy, and business plan.
- Identify new outreach opportunities and partnerships to further expand of membership base.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on membership-related questions and issues to the leadership team.
- Liaise with Business Development to create specific value propositions and associated product/service strategies for all member segments.
- Develop & implement the Marketing strategy in order to retain and grow the number of members
- Support membership generation activities through the development of marketing materials and communications activities.
- Develop and implement the membership retention strategy.
- Ensure positive member experience in CRM system.
- Ensure CRM system and Database team are enabled to deliver accurate and timely membership information and analysis.
- Manage, develop and implement market, membership and satisfaction research/surveys amongst members.
- Monitor and adapt activities and communications to members depending on outcomes of member research.
- Provide quarterly reports on membership statistics, including ROI of existing promotional activities.
Manage the Database team ensuring excellence in customer service, renewal campaigns, reporting and analytics.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- A Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related function - Membership Management or Marketing role.
- Strong knowledge of the Healthcare sector - preferably an experience in that field.
- An experience in Marketing within a non-profit organization is clearly a plus.
- Team player
- Project & People management experience is mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills - knowledge of Survey development & analyses
- Good knowledge of SalesForce is a strong asset
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a strong asset
The successful candidate will have:
- The chance to join one of the leading global non-profit healthcare actor.
- Integrate an organization that works and develop relation for a better health in the world.
- A salary package in line with his experience in the sector