The client, a well established FMCG company active in the food, is looking for a Marketing Manager to reinforce his team in Wallonia.
With a worldwide presence, the Company is a leader on the Food industry for his segment. Innovation, Quality, Passion and Tradition are values where they strongly believe. Today, they need someone who will bring changes for all the challenges they have to take up.
The Marketing Manager will be in charge of the following things:
- You determine, in collaboration with the general and commercial management, the marketing strategy of your market, as well as the objectives to be reached and recommend the budget.
- You translate the marketing plan into concrete actions and analyze profitability.
- You analyze the market and the competition in order to define the expectations of the consumers.
- You are the engine for the development of new products.
- You collaborate with external agencies in advertising or promotional campaigns.
- You are convinced of the importance of social networks in setting up marketing plans.
- You monitor market developments in the short and medium term and adapt the objectives if necessary.
- You have regular contacts with the General Manager.
- You will manage a team of 3-4 people
- A Master in Business Engineering, Economics or Marketing
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Marketing, Brand management
- Experience in FMCG. Food sector is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Nielsen
- People management experience
- Leadership, operational, structured and pro activity
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.
Note that the company is located about 1h from Brussels.