The company, a well-known player in the dairy products, is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage a team of 3 people in Brussels.
The company is a leader on the Dairy products landscape. Innovation, customer oriented and CSR are parts of their core values. Today, they are offering a challenging and nice work environment.
The Marketing Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Work with the department head to develop marketing calendar and concepts, rooted in the core brand pillars
- Work cross-functionally with the operations, creative, and channel teams to develop and execute integrated marketing initiatives
- Own the campaign and activations strategy, with the goal of growing engagement with key cohorts, tracking performance, spend and ROI
- Identify potential partnership and collaboration opportunities with on-brand organizations, events, and external parties to build a roadmap for engagement
- Manage and adhere to Partnerships, Activations, and Restaurant Marketing budgets
- Develop KPIs and report on performance, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Manage a team of 3 people
- Master in Business Engineering or Economics or marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the FMCG sector
- Pro active, stress resistant and leadership. Hands on position
- Experience in people management
- Perfectly Fluent in French, Dutch and English
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.