Our client is currently looking for a Seasoned Marketing Manager, with previous experience in the financial industry, to develop further its activities in the BeNeLux market.
Our client is an international Asset Manager rapidly growing in Belgium.
As part of the Belux Sales team you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the retail & wholesale fund distribution as well as the institutional marketing strategy in the region.
- Leading and implementing the local marketing & communication plan across print, on-line and social media.
- Develop and implement a measurable marketing strategy to increase retail end-investor brand awareness.
- Plan, manage and deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns, using offline and online media and in line with the strategic objectives of the sales team.
- Develop and maintain marketing literature and local websites, ensuring content is up to date, engaging and relevant to the target audience.
- Organization of roadshows and global events in the region.
- Manage and build strong relationships with internal departments and external agencies on an ongoing basis.
- Work in close collaboration with central marketing & content teams as well as investment teams to ensure a unified marketing approach and optimization of existing resources.
- Responsible for budget planning, allocation and day-to-day follow-up.
- Ensure that all marketing activities comply with internal compliance requirements and local regulation. Business approver responsibility for all Belux marketing material.
- Other responsibilities: coordination of regulatory matters, finance and compliance oversight of the Branch.
- University degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or a related subject, or qualification deemed equivalent.
- Strong understanding of investment products and the investment industry in general.
- Belux Asset Management marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator (including writing), very well organized and strong analytical and ICT skills.
- Fluent (spoken and written) in Dutch, English and French