Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
Our Marketing team (part of DSI, Internal Services) is expanding and we have a very exciting career opportunity for a:
Marketing & Communications Officer
Are you passionate about marketing & communications? Do you enjoy working in a team and are happy to go that extra mile to deliver results? Are you comfortable working with senior management across multiple functions? Can you pitch a great idea with style and confidence? Are you a good project manager?
If you answered yes to all of the above, and enjoy working in a dynamic, creative team, then we want to hear from you.
As a Marketing & Communication Officer, in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will manage the execution of campaigns and projects including:
- Planning and project managing of marketing projects and evaluating their success. This includes: following up and coordination of projects (campaigns and events), both on long and short term, with respect of client needs, deadlines and budget, including close monitoring and assessment.
- Others: assisting with the production of marketing material and checking for quality, coordination of events, manage the amplification of campaign messages across all channels,….
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager
- This position has the potential to evolve over time into a manager role
- You have a university degree with at least 2-5 years of experience in a similar role and business environment
- You have very strong Project Management Skills. You are able to follow up and coordinate projects in an autonomous way from a to z.
- You are team player and excel in a young dynamic environment where no two days are the same.
- You are strongly service orientated and capable of adapting your approach towards different situations and stakeholders.
- You have excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills
- Attractive extralegal advantages.