Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
Our Marketing team is expanding and we have a very exciting career opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Manager.
Are you passionate about marketing & communications? Do you enjoy the creative process of delivering a new campaign/initiative from concept to execution? Can you combine strategic thinking with practical application under tight deadlines? Do you find it easy to engage key stakeholders and secure adoption around key programmes? Are you a natural mentor who enjoys coaching others?
If you answered yes to all of the above, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a dynamic, creative team, then we want to hear from you.
Within the Marketing & Communications Department, you will be responsible for managing a series of Marketing programmes from A-Z.
- In collaboration with key, cross-function, stakeholders, you will identify, develop and execute their marketing and communication plans;
- You will identify and launch thought leadership campaigns and marketing programs based on current business issues;
- You will work closely with leadership to drive strategic partnerships with external business partners;
- You will coordinate and supervise events, on/offline internal and external campaigns,… ;
- You will continuously stay up-to-date on all trends regarding new technologies and applications on the market;
- You will mentor and coach team members of the marketing department.
- You have a university degree with at least 5 - 10 years of experience in a similar role and a relevant business environment;
- You are strong with concepts and ideas, but also hands-on;
- You are motivated to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and autonomy;
- You are communicative, strongly service oriented and capable of adapting your approach towards different situations and stakeholders;
- You are results oriented combined with an analytical mindset;
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch or French and English.
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.