- Senior Marketing & Communication Manager - Team Leader
- Strong implication on Event Management
- Non Profit Organisation with a focus on CSR active worldwide
Our client is a well-known NGO active within the Corporate social responsibility - CSR - sector.
They are present in more than 40 countries with over 2.300 members.
In order to sustain their growth and to bring value to their partners they are currently looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager.
As the successful Marketing & Communication Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive the development & implementation of Marketing, Communication & Event strategy in line with the Corporate Objectives.
- Lead the Marketing & Communication team - focusing on marketing, communications & events projects - to lead & support global & local initiatives.
- Develop the organization of the future.
- Increase the satisfaction and the experiences of existing stakeholders.
- Set up strategy to acquire new members with the board of the organization.
- Implement automation platforms to increase efficiency & enhance stakeholder value.
- Increase overall visibility & reputation of the organization at global & local level.
- Coach & develop the communication, the marketing and the events team & leaders.
- Ensure deliverable are on time - KPI's monitoring.
- Manage the capacity & resources of the Global Marketing & Communication Team.
- Lead & support the various projects at global & local level in the most efficient way.
- Lead the Audience-centric Communications Strategy & it's basic Foundations.
- Optimize the communication channels - website, social media, newsletters, events & other TBD.
- Drive transformation of the MarCom & Events Team in support of the other functions.
- Lead the development of an integrated Content Management System (CMS).
- Ensure a strong marketing intelligence infrastructure.
- Foster collaboration within the team.
- Optimize Staff Communications (employee experience & engagement) in conjunction with HR division.
- Increase the visibility and reputation through a pro-active marketing & communication approach.
- Build a performant marketing technology infrastructure from scratch.
As Senior Marketing & Communication Manager - you will have the following requirements:
- A Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- At least 5 year's experience in a similar function - at Management level.
- A strong affinity with the Corporate social responsibility.
- Experience in a Global environment is a strong asset.
- Experienced Team Lead in Marketing, Communications & Events - from Strategy to Implementation.
- Strong Change mindset - in order to improve marketing aspects.
- Experience in leading strategic projects in marketing, communications & events.
- Ability to coach, follow-up & provide inputs from strategy up to implementation level.
- Ability to handle strategic topic and to cascade it on operational level.
- A strong leadership mindset - nurturing from the team members to growth in their function & responsibilities.
- Advisory experience to the Executive Management Team.
- Track record of change & optimization processes in previous roles.
- Stress resistant & multitasking skills.
- Fluent in English - French & Dutch is a strong asset.
The successful candidate will have:
- The chance to join a leading organization active in the non-profit sector.
- To join a dynamic and eager to learn team - with a strong wish to drive changes.
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience - including extra-legal advantages such as Insurances, Meal Vouchers, Public transport reimbursement, ... -