You are part of the Marcom team. You execute the campaigns, responsible for the follow-up of a wide range of projects.
The client is the leader on its market in Belgium and on an international level. They offer a great package, qualitative trainings, coherent career evolutions & a modern environment.
- You support the Marketing & Communication Manager with the marcom Plan
- You assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate Marketing projects and activities (brochures, newsletters, mailings, e-mail banners, folders, etc.).
- You are in charge of the internal and external communication (sponsorship, events, projects, etc.)
- You produce targeted email communications
- You write press releases and support the media relations department.
- You produce content on the website and on the social media
- You are in charge of the follow-up of the admin tasks
- A first experience in marketing or communication
- Master level
- You speak fluently French and Dutch
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Mailchimp, Canvas)
- Knowledge of Social Media management (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Good oral and written communication
- Great salary package in line with your profile and the market
- Fun and dynamic team
- Flexible hours
- Internal and external trainings