Looking for a Marketing and/or Business Development Assistant position? We have a job for you!
Excel Careers and Excel Interim is a Recruitment Consultancy specialized in administrative support profiles such as receptionists, management assistants, executive / personal assistants, HR assistants, sales and marketing assistants, office managers, customer service, digital marketing officers, etc. We work with companies in a variety of sectors and offer both permanent and temporary contracts.
We are currently recruiting a Marketing and Business Development Assistant for one of our clients, an international law firm located in the centre of Brussels and easily accessible by public transportation, to provide superior support to the MBD team.
- Assist the team in the maintenance of experience lists, bio compilations, CRM systems and other practice know-how: Assist in the preparation of client pitches and capability statements, the maintenance of external and internal websites and other information sources. Support local and international client development campaigns and related client seminars, podcasts and other targeted events/channels.
- Maintain (and develop over time a comprehensive understanding of) accurate experience lists in order to communicate the key strengths of practice areas and the Firm, as well as individual partners and lawyers.
- Assist in structuring and drafting client proposals, presentations and social medial posts
- Manage key business development resources and records for the practice
- Assist in the organisation of client events and other networking activities
- Preferably at least 3-5 years of experience in an administration position.
- Excellent English (Native level). Knowledge of German/French/Dutch is an asset.
- IT proficient: MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM experience (and data/mailing list management) is an asset
- Social media experience is also an asset
- Good technical skills to include fast and accurate typing (and attention to detail)
- Excellent drafting (and proofing) skills; especially in English
- Good communication skills, ability to deal with people at all levels (including partners) and to be discrete
- Positive, pro-active, professional and can-do attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
Salary in line with experience + comprehensive package
A full-time permanent contract
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com