As Marketing analyst you'll improve the customer experience by giving them the relevant and contextual offers through a personalized communication at each phase of the journey.
In collaboration with the Head of Marketing
- Develop the local CRM strategy and action plans;
- Together with the CRM Corporate Department, adapt and execute the guidelines to the local market; Corporate Team provides the CRM information relative to Country Market;
- Work closely together with the network in order to get the campaigns understood, executed and optimised
- Manage the call center and the printers;
- Write/think together with the agency the needed content and scripts in order to personalize the communications along the journey;
- Identify the targets and write the communications for local customer events
- Analyze the results and impacts of CRM actions, creates and implements new CRM programs;
- Work with the marketing analyst, the product manager and sales to identify appropriate offers and segmentation tests and control groups for CRM and direct marketing campaigns;
- Monitor privacy compliance and data quality
The Marketing analyst is responsible together with a colleague marketing analyst for the management, growth and maintenance of the local database; he/she defines and implements processes and action plans in order to develop the company DB improving company results and data quality.
- Marketing background and commercial mindset
- Knowledge of strategies and execution CRM / life cycle of customers / direct marketing
- Excellent ability to understand the needs of internal and external customers
- Result driven, organized and demonstrate initiative
- Good communication and presentation skills both oral and written
- Can also provide the results expected in competitive situations and in a managerial challenger environment constantly raising "the bar".
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Marketing background
- At least 2 years' experience in a in a similar role and experience with collaborating with Call centers
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite, MS Dynamics is required.
- Experience with reporting tools. Knowing BI and Adobe marketing Cloud is an asset. Ability to learn the use of new IT tools.
- Good knowledge of French/Dutch and English both written and spoken