About Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and financial, legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional services provider.
Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory (“DCA”) is the largest independent debt advisor globally with over 200 professionals based in 31 countries across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. During the last 12 months, our global DCA network has advised on over 150 transactions with combined debt facilities in excess of €10bn.
In Belgium and the Netherlands DCA (“DCA NeBe”) is the leading debt advisor operating one cross-border integrated team of 17 dedicated professionals, which execute over 30 mandates annually. Clients include leading (international) Private Equity firms, (large) Corporates and family owned businesses across multiple sectors.
DCA operates fully independent from financiers. Our expertise ranges from the provision of strategic advice on optimal capital structures to the execution of raising debt. We enable access to all types of financing, from ordinary bank debt, LBO financing, structured finance solutions/securitisation and asset based lending to institutional parties and alternative lending.
Within the wider Deloitte organization DCA is part of Financial Advisory (“FA”) which is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, transaction services (i.e. due diligence), corporate finance, business valuations, business modeling, restructurings, value creation services and real estate.
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte’s leading and fast growing Debt & Capital Advisory team as a Manager:
• You will work in a team that specializes in providing unique and independent debt & capital advice on the wide range of complex and strategic financing challenges our clients are facing.
• Your role within this team will be to help clients achieve their funding objectives, which will incorporate a wide range of debt engagements including advice on optimal capital structures, raising acquisition or growth financing and execute refinancing processes.
• You maintain and manage constant interaction with clients, banks and advisors.
• As a team, you will be responsible for the execution and implementation of projects.
• You will work closely with your direct colleagues of DCA in Belgium and the Netherlands; and where appropriate with colleagues within Deloitte’s global Debt & Capital Advisory network.
• You will develop, originate and execute debt advisory transactions through own Industry/Company/Transaction research as well as leveraging existing (client) relationships.
• You will work on a wide range of debt advisory projects, mainly focused on Corporates & portfolio companies of Private Equity investors while developing your own network of clients, bank investors and advisors.
• You will be responsible for the daily project management and assist among others with preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analyses and client communications.
• You will work closely together with junior team members whom you will steer and coach during transactions.
• You will play a client-facing role from origination to deal execution and closing.
• You will play an important role in the development of the DCA department and take ownership of targeted development and accelerated growth initiatives.
• You will bring eminence to the market both with technical competences and with views and perspective of debt market trends.
• You hold a university degree.
• You have 5 to 8 years of relevant (transactional) experience gained within the banking or investment industry with exposure to leveraged finance, debt capital markets, structured finance/securitization, restructuring and/or direct lending.
• You have a sound commercial acumen and understanding of Belgian and international financial markets and debt-related products.
• You have strong analytical & technical skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
• You have proven project management, leadership and organizational skills.
• You are self-confident with the strong appetite to be involved in business development activities.
• You are a dedicated & ambitious team player with very good communication skills.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• A leading cross-border team of 17 dedicated debt professionals embedded in a high performance Financial Advisory practice of 80 Consultants and Partners.
• A organization deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
• The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation.
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels’ airport (Zaventem) runway with facilitation of flexible ways of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.