Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, business valuations and business modeling, real estate advisory and strategic growth
You provide administrative support to several Business Unit Partners, Directors and Managers. As such, you are responsible for a wide range of administrative and organizational tasks, making every day a new challenge:
- Managing the agenda & following up timetables in order to be able to communicate efficiently with clients;
- Arranging travel;
- Answering the phone and taking messages; filtering the calls;
- Handling the incoming and outgoing e-mail, fax and other correspondence;
- Layout documents;
- Organizing, coordinating and preparing internal and external meetings;
- Supervising & organizing the filing (with a special focus on the Risk Team);
- Assist in the organization of internal/external events;
- Assist in the BU’s resource planning.
You have :
- have obtained a Bachelor degree Office / Business Management;
- A relevant working experience of 1-5 years;
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- A very extensive knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- A self-starter, looking to improve the way we operate.
- Very accurate, proactive thinking, communicative and polite;
- Organized with have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Capable to handle all contacts and information with the required diplomacy and discretion;
- Flexible in changing circumstances and you are resistant to stress.
- We offer you a varied job and a working environment where personal development is encouraged;
- An attractive and competitive remuneration as well as fringe benefits.