Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for managing solutions for critical and/or recurring incidents, with the aim of resolving interruptions faster by ensuring that the relevant teams are deployed and by ensuring the business and senior management is informed and update on the event;
- You will take the lead in limiting the impact of incidents on the business and preventing serious incidents from recurring;
- You will take the lead in the event of a serious incidents;
- You will take and coordinate all necessary actions to ensure that those incidents are resolved quickly in order to reduce and/or minimize the impact of an incident;
- If needed you will set up and manage a war room for serious incidents;
- You will communicate on a regular and structured way to the business and technical departments;
- You will create and/or analyze problem tickets to ensure that they are correctly registered, escalated and assigned;
- You will take and coordinate all required actions to identify and resolve the root cause of incidents, and identify and recommend improvements to prevent such incidents from recurring;
- You will deliver a detailed report on the incident to the business, and you will report to the business about the root cause and measures to resolve incidents;
- You will inform those involved in the Management process when standards and procedures are not adhered to identify and implement continuous improvements in the Major Incident Management process and communication framework;
- You will identify and implement continuous improvements to the problem-solving process.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a complex operational configuration;
- You have at least a bachelor in IT, or equivalent by relevant experience;
- You have strong managerial capacities and you are capable to work under pressure;
- You have the ability to work under stress and time pressure;
- You have experience to work in in a complex environment;
- You have work experience in an environment based on ITIL best practice frameworks;
- You have practical knowledge of the MS Office software package;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both orally and in writing.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization located close to one of the main railway stations in Brussel;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car together with public transport facilities, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance, included 1 day of homeworking / week.