Are you an experienced technical manager?
This international company is looking for reinforcement on a management level to ensure its growth
As Maintenance & Engineering Manager you will be responsible for 3 main departments:
- You will coach direct reports
- You will create a good working environment and recruit and retain team members
- Your goal is to improve and enhance the knowledge, skills and competency levels of your team
- You will be organising the maintenance department in line with the production and asset strategy, production and logistics planning
- You will manage investment projects for utilities, facilities and automation
- You're going to insure the compliance of the department
- You will look for a balance between effectiveness and efficiency of the maintenance needs, keeping an eye on both quantity and quality
- You will manage new investments projects. Projects can be driven by productivity improvement, opex cost improving, process improvement, quality improvement, safety improvement, asset replacement, new product development, …
- You're ensuring a transparent and effective communication with the team and with external partners (suppliers, contractors, etc ..)
- You will set yearly budget proposals on capital expenditure & maintenance and manage project spend and reporting to business controlling
As Maintenance & Engineering Manager this is your profile:
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalence by experience
- At least 7 years of maintenance experience in an Industrial environment
- Experience in project management of engineering projects.
- Excellent people management skills
- Technical knowledge of main industrial technologies (process, utilities and packaging) and areas (mechanical, electrical, automation, thermodynamics, hydraulic,…)
- Analytical and team player
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or French and willing to learn the other language. Good communication skills in English
As Maintenance & Engineering Manager this is what you get in return
- A position in an innovative high-tech environment, using cutting-edge technologies, with a unique training policy and opportunities to develop yourself.
- Besides you will receive an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.
Is this job something you're looking for? Send us you updated CV to this adress: apply(at)lga.jobs with the reference J4371 - call to +32 9 352 01 00 for more information.
Are consultants will work with the greatest discretion on your search.