We are currently looking for a talented lawyer to take part in our successful story.
M&A Lawyer (M/F)
Avocat spécialisé en Fusion & Acquisition
(minimum 5 years’ experience)
You will join our team to work on various types of files providing legal advice to a wide range of international and multi-national clients, private equity houses, financial institutions and institutional clients. Your duties will include:
- Advising clients M&A transactions, from LOI to Closing (including asset and share deal, shareholders’ agreement, tax driven corporate restructuring transactions…).
- Working in conjunction with our Banking, Tax and Litigation teams, where necessary, to provide a fully integrated service to our clients.
- Being a key contact for the client.
- Participating in the development of the deployment of M&A business plan (conferences, articles, client events…).
The candidate should:
- Be a member of an European Bar.
- Have a university degree in Law.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate practice within a law firm, ideally in Luxembourg.
- Have a significant experience in domestic and/or international M&A transactions and more generally on transactional work.
- Have excellent communication skills and team player.
- Have a high degree of fluency in English and a perfect command of French.
- Have a solid organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily.
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
- An attractive salary package.
- Personalized induction program and day to day coaching through a feedback culture.
- Stimulating experience, trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm.
- The perfect combination between a high level of autonomy and a senior’s technical support when needed.
- Facilities to better manage your time and have a work-life balance.
- A friendly work environment that invites you to expand valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
MNKS is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach. MNKS’ team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
If you feel that you match our current recruitment needs, please send your application by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Tags: lawyer, law, legal advice, business plan, business analysis, corporate law practice, mergers and acquisitions, advocaat, recht, juridisch advies, business plan, bedrijfsanalyse, ondernemingsrechtpraktijk, fusies en overnames, avocat, droit, conseil juridique, business plan, analyse commerciale, droit des sociétés, fusions et acquisitions