TMC is urgently looking for a Logistics Supervisor to support our client's team that is active in the automotive sector
- You are leading a team that is responsible for a part of the logistic process within the production environment
- You coach, motivate & lead your employees in order to achieve the determined objectives.
- You coordinate and organize activities in an efficient manner that allows flexibility for changing circumstances.
- You take the lead in the continuous improvement of processes in your area.
- Able to facilitate all of this within a framework that takes into account the quality, safety and environmental regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong planner, able to organize and optimize activities.
- Real team player with customer focus.
- Drive for continuous improvement.
- Experience in lean manufacturing is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willing to work in shifts
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract: offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- YOUniversity program: develop your soft/entrepreneurial and hard skills through personal coaching and customized trainings
- Knowledge sharing platform: be part of a business unit based on competences, providing a strong relevant network
- The Entrepreneurial Lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups