Job descriptionThe project holder will be a key person in the implementation of the LES (Laboratory Execution System) within the QC laboratories of our client's departement Vaccines. She/he will belong to the LES team that is in charge to set-up and maintain Master Data in the LES. The role is commonly called LIMS admin. The project holder contributes to the development of intermediate eTemplate development with the writers and laboratory analysts.
Travel expected 10% - 20% depending on sites requirements.
What you'll do
- Perform and support data collection
- Load and configure method templates in the LES
- Support the business in conducting demo or dry runs in the laboratories
- Guide the business and QA in the review and approval process of new methods
- Planning: contribute to planning development, propose and commit timings for deliverables
- Report achievements and escalate issues
- Support training activities of new business users
- Maintain, ensure life cycle management of LES master data
- Support the business during the hypercare period after new roll-outs of the system for new methods
- Interact with different teams across the department vaccines (IT, SAP, QC, etc)
- Collect and share project knowledge
- Contribute to development of training (tips, log, etc) material for new LES admin.
Formalize and support the know-how transfer.
- Ensure quality oversight of all activities related to the area of responsibility
- Contribute to development of new LES admin requirements to improve the Load and
Configure (ie. automation, etc)
- Execute SATPs when necessary
- Preferably Scientific (graduate or master)
- Strong technical ability with IT tools, management of databases used in regulated environment
- Knowledge of GMP regulated environment, laboratory testing, Pharmacopeia is an advantage
- Learning agility: able to learn new processes quickly and anticipate consequence of changes on end to end flow
- Organized, Structured, Rigorous, Reliable and Detail Oriented
- Fluent in French and English
- Affinity with IT tools (Excel, SAP, LIMS, ELN)
- Meticulous, proactive, autonomous
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to adapt to short term priority changes
- Curious, eager to learn
- Team player, good listening and communication skills
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.