For one of our international and successful clients located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Legal Management Assistant.
- Opening and handling legal files
- Following up on deadlines
- Proofreading and formatting documents
- Preparing defense speech files
- Filing and archiving
- Being the linchpin between the different internal and external stakeholders (internal: support departments such as IT, Marketing, Accounting, etc.; external: clients, suppliers/service providers, etc.)
- Managing complex and fast-changing agendas
- Arranging travels from A to Z
- Updating contact databases
- Processing timesheets
- Handling phone calls and correspondence
- And more!
- You are bilingual French/English. Dutch is a strong asset.
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
- You at least have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. Prior experience as a Legal Secretary is a must!
- You are professional, structured and have excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- You have a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A temporary contract
- Up to €3200-3500 gross according to skills and experience
- A varied and challenging position in an international and