Our Customer is an international Security & Software Services company.
Due to a successful growth the last few years we are currently hiring a Key Account Manager to take ownership on a current client portfolio and further develop cross/up selling opportunities
- Gain, Maintain and develop strong CxO level relationships with customers
- Build Transparent and proactive partnership to strategically position the company services and consulting
- Feed and encourage Cross/Upselling by identifying external business opportunities
- Take accountability of Revenue/Margin growth within targeted customers
- University degree or similar experience
- At least 3 years experience in selling Infrastructure, Security or Software solutions to the corporate segment
- Interest and affinity with fast moving and growing environment
- Fluent Dutch, French & English
- 3 500 – 6 000 euro fix based on experience + OTE (70/30) + company car + full package
Send us your CV by clicking the “apply” button.
If you’d have any further questions, feel free to call us on +32 2 808 20 25.
We have several other positions such as Internal Sales, External Sales (Business Development, Account management, Sales Executives …) and Presales.
We look forward to meeting you.
OTE (70/30) + company car + full package