Our client is engaging in a corporate wide Digital Transformation journey. In this context, they’re looking to reinforce their teams with talented professionals eager to shape the future of the customer engagement strategy.
Currently, our client is looking for a
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – GOVERNMENTAL SALES
- As hunter for Governmental Sales, you will be responsible for the ‘Get’activities by selling the Products & Services to a portfolio in the public sector –Federal and Regional-in Belgium
- You visit prospects to introduce Company solutions and generate new business leads
- You meet new customers to understand their needs
- You identify opportunities for further sales for development through networking and research in the market.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Local and/or Federal Government Market Sales, especially in hunting and selling solutions
- Through your experience, you have a very good understanding of business, financial insight and should be well known with the dynamics of Belgium Government sector
- You are able to develop complex Business plans and pulls together action plans in order to execute the strategy
- You have experience in RFP’s follow-up and how to influence
- You speak very fluently Dutch, French and English
- A dynamic working environment which is fully focused on services and solutions. Not only will your function be key, you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe.
- You will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training.
- You can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, 40% commission, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone as a free tariff plan.
- You will make the difference in this highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training.
- You can count on a highly competitive and versatile compensation and benefits package.