Our client, Bel Fromageries, brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in over 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, including La Vache qui rit®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel is the most international name in the cheese sector. Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company. Working with Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international food group. Be you - Be ambitious - Be Bel !
To strengthen the Foodservice sales team based in Braine-l'Alleud (+/- 30 km from Brussels), we are looking for a talented and creative collaborator (H / F).
Key Account Manager Foodservice
Reporting to the National Account Manager Foodservice, and under his support and coaching, you maintain a longterm relationship with the customers you are in charge of, and you maximize profitable sales opportunities with them. You develop and implement the business plan. You develop a relevant negotiation strategy.
What will be your responsibilities?
- You set up the sales strategy and implement the business plan of the customers you are responsible for;
- You perform the operational management of your customers (monthly sales forecast, volumes growth analysis, determining the actions to undertake);
- You negotiate the annual terms of sales with your customers;
- You aim at optimizing all identified perfomance levers: assortment, shortage, promotion, payment deadline;
- You recommend future evolutions of the sales practices or every other element that could improve the performance of the customers or of the team.
Follow-up and reporting:
- You manage and control the budget for your customers;
- For each brand and each customer, you implement the necessary tools to reach the goals (volume and net sales), and you follow them up on a continuous base;
- You assess and manage risks: dereferencing, budget overrun, degradation of the commercial relationship.
What profile are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Commercial Sciences, Economics or Marketing (or equivalent experience);
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in Field Sales, Business Development or Key Accounting (middle-sized customers). Experience of FMCG market (products and categories) is a plus;
- You speak Dutch and French fluently, English is a plus;
- You master sales and negotiation techniques;
- You have a strategic vision and strong analytical insights;
- You are autonomous, proactive and reactive, a quick learner and a persuasive communicator;
- You can work under pressure and process various data at the same time;
- MS Office tools have no secrets for you;
- You are passionate about new technologies and digital trends.
Send your contact details, CV and motivation letter to Veerle Vandervelde via firstname.lastname@example.org We will then contact you as soon as possible.