- Key Account Manager role - dedicated to the Pharmacy chains & groupments and main hospitals of the country.
- Focus on OTC products
Our client is one of the market leader within the OTC segment. With well-known products they are currently looking for a new Key Account Manager in order to sustain their growth on the Belgian market.
As the successful Key Account Manager - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Be in contact with key accounts in the OTC landscape (pharmacy chains and groups, Private pharmacists, wholesalers, etc.) to help
- Implement successfully the commercial policy
- Develop the pharmacy chains and groups commercial strategy and plans, convince internal stakeholders through an enthusiastic and pragmatic approach
- Identify, prospect and close deals with hospitals and elderly homes in order to bring products on therapeutic formularies.
- Be in charge of following-up tendering offers and close deals with hospitals partners
- Project management: Lead from A to Z projects related to commercial activities
- Analyze performance and results for each KA in own target in order to develop further key partnerships
- Be responsible for discounting exercise for own KA
- Develop a strong understanding of the pharmacy landscape and KA dynamics, as well as Hospitals network and tender management approach
- Roll out Marketing plan actions at key account level and leads implementation
- Manage the promotional budget allocated and defines priorities within the budget
- Identify new promotional opportunities and partnership programs
- Active participation to internal KAM and Sales meetings
- Engage operating partners through continuous feedback and collaborative actions
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (KAM colleague, Market Access, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Finance, GoTC, Medical from Global)
- Drives continuous improvement through projects management linked to the KAM activities
- Challenge the status quo through new ideas, stakeholder dialogues and pilots
- Demonstrate good judgment in taking business decisions
- Fully respect without error all legal and compliance rules relative to OTC business
As the successful KAM - OTC - you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master degree - or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years experience in a commercial role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Solid experience and network as KAM in Pharma is required. Managerial experience is an asset.
- Proven experience in hospital tendering management is required.
- Strong strategic mindset
- Proven track record of successful results and cross functional collaboration.
- Successful leadership of projects and proven track record of working in a cross functional environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - assertive
- Strong analytical and technical skills in MS Office - Skillful in Excel
- Fluent in Dutch and English - French is consider as a strong asset
- Very good negotiation skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, motivation and confidence
- Team player & Open mind
- Seeks and welcomes feedback
As the successful KAM - OTC - you will:
- Have the chance to join a fast growing group leading the OTC market in Belgium
- have an attractive salary package in line with your experience