BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 167 countries and employs 88 000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth in our Tax department, we are currently looking for a:
Junior VAT Accountant - German speaking (m/f)
At BDO Luxembourg, every tax consultant is an excellent generalist who has decided to specialize in one or another area. By approaching BDO, the client has the assurance that everything is done to find a tailor-made solution, taking into account the clients’ profile and objectives.
Your next challenge:
You will assist a portfolio of local and international clients (Commercial and Industrial companies, Banks, Soparfi, SICAR, Securization companies and Holdings) in their administrative and legal obligations related to VAT and indirect taxation.
You will analyze your clients’ needs and will be involved in:
- Advising clients in relation with indirect taxation and VAT; assessments;
- The preparation of VAT returns for your clients;
- Realization of VAT audits.
- Advising client on specific VAT topics through the drafting of memorandums.
Accompanied and trained by your more experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to evolve and become a recognized expert in your field.
Your technical, human and commercial skills, developed throughout your career, will be the key to your success within our firm.
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics or Law, ideally with a major in Tax;
- You have ideally a first professional experience in indirect taxation and/or VAT;
- You have good knowledge of Luxembourg and Community VAT legislation and of the case law of the ECJ;
- You have good analytical skills and you are comfortable with numbers;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit;
- You have strong commitment to quality client service.
- You are proactive and ready to take initiatives.
- You are fluent in German and English. French is an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and:
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.