Our client is a leading company having offices worldwide. For their Brussels office located in Brussels (easy access!), they are currently looking for a Junior Team Assistant.
- Agenda management
- Providing support to a small team in their daily duties
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Handling phone calls and emails
- Assisting in developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Coordinating room reservations
- Organizing and coordinating travel arrangements
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Providing support to the other Team Assistants when needed
- Liaising with team regarding amendments, deadlines, number and type of slides, etc.
- Archiving documents on the server
- You have a Bachelor degree ideally in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
- You have an excellent verbal and written knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- You are proactive, detail oriented, service minded and have strong communication skills
- You are professional, stress resistant, flexible, motivated and can fix priorities
- You have good IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A permanent contract
- €2200-€2500 + competitive package including luncheon vouchers, group and health insurance, pension plan, bonus
- A wonderful opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment!
luncheon vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, pension plan