For different projects in the industrial sector under which some are directly involving the assembly and maintenance of electrical pylons, we are looking for a junior project manager with mechanical or electrical engineering background and a first experience in industrial worksite.
You will directly assist the business unit manager in the preparation and execution of work for an industrial service company.
- Pre-drafting, budgeting and project planning taking into account the required and available resources.
- Responsibility for managing planning, project budgeting and reporting to team managers.
- Contribute to the administrative & worksite preparation
- Work follow up on site and direct relationship with customers
- Civil or Industrial Engineer Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electro mechanics or equivalent professional background.
- First experience with project management is seen as a plus
- First experience in mechanical worksite and/or work at height is a plus
- Knowledge of high voltage, electrical network and energy market is a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility, pronounced organizational talent.
- Smooth assertive communicator who is customer oriented, believes team spirit is important and resourceful.
- Excellent Dutch and French mastery, good knowledge of the 2nd language and basic English skills, willingness to further develop it.
We provide a total package with on one side a rich experience in the industrial field and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.