Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
We are currently looking for "Junior Project Managers" to strengthen our Homeland Security/Defense/Aeroline department working on different projects within international institutions and government customers in Brussels.
- As Junior Project Manager, you will clarify the objectives and the impact of the project in terms of deliverables, time frame, resources, quality and costs.
- You manage and support the project team through all the delivery phases of the project and you define the process of work and quality.
- You plan the tasks and the required resources, control the progress status of the project and you ensure the administrative and financial follow-up of the project.
- You organize follow-up meetings with the customer and your management.
- You detect new business opportunities on your project and initiate the sales process accordingly.
- You are accountable for the project outcome within the contractual constraints.
- You have a Master in IT or equivalent valuable experience.
- You have 3 years of experience in IT projects and 2 years in project management.
- You are used to communicate with various stakeholders and you are able to ensure good relations with all of them.
- You are open-minded; problem solving oriented and have people management experience. You are focused on Delivery, able to identify risks and issues and communicate them
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You have implemented and maintained development and integration environments.
- Technical background mandatory
- You speak French and Dutch and are fluent in English.
- You have experience using Project Management (Prince 2 or PMI) and Agile (Scrum, Safe) methodologies.
- You have good experience with project management tools (MS Project, Jira, ...)
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.