As a junior management assistant you'll be responsible for giving administrative support to 4-5 managers. Next to that you'll also be in charge for the internal communication and the organisation of events within the department.
Our client is an international company within the media industry. The ambience of the company is dynamic, enthusiastic and fun. They adapt a mentality of 'work hard, play hard'. Their offices are based in Diegem and are easily accessible with public transport or with a car. The office is a new, modern open office, which makes it a pleasant environment to work.
As a junior management assistant you'll be responsible for :
- The agenda management of 4-5 managers
- Travel arrangements
- Organisation of meetings
- Draw up and share the different internal communications
- Organise local events for the department
- Handle their social media accounts and share the latest updates of the company with new posts.
As a Junior Management assistant you have / are :
- Min a Bachelor degree
- A dynamic, open-minded personality
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- Sociable and a good communicator
- detail-oriented and like to work with challenges
- A competitive salary with a lot of extra legal advantages
- A nice, sociable and open-minded work environment
- Flexible hours
- Growing opportunities (Vertical as horizontal)
- New, modern office space