As a Junior Management Assistant, you will be in charge of assisting the Brussels Office. A hands-on-mentality with a flexible attitude will make you an indispensable member of the management team.
As an international leader in the market of luxury goods; our client is focused on delivering quality to the customer and being an innovative spirit of the (post)-modernist vanguard.
As a Junior Management Assistant your main tasks include:
- Welcoming clients at the office
- Being a point of contact for the team to assist where needed
- In charge of the office supplies
- Responsible for the main line + general mail box
- Assisting in the coordination of events
Profiel van kandidaat
The perfect candidate has the following characteristics:
- Fluent speech in English/Dutch/French
- Preferably a Bachelor in Office Management
- Flexible attitude
- Sociable personality
Not only will you be part of an innovative team; you will receive the opportunity to develop your organizational talents and grow within the function. The company invests in an intensive training for their newcomers in a unique architectural environment.